Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st day catch-up

So lots going on...similar to the older post, I am going to go speed style.
- 1st day of school went well. I am looking forward to my new team teaching assignment
- I am also looking forward to this weekend
- Fantasy football draft at Dave and Busters
- 2 soccer games that HHS boys should win
- 1 soccer game that Navarre should score in
- Time with my beautiful wife and daughter
- Go Brewers even though they are done a long time ago
- Packers look like they could have a very memorable season. I am looking forward to cheering for Rodgers, Finley, Driver, Jennings, Grant, Matthews, Raji, Woodson and the entire team soon enough
- School has been great and I really like my new students. I think they will be great.
- Adeline looks great and has one of the best pictures in the history of babies
- I am already looking forward to hockey season...HHS, Pittsburgh Penguins, Putnum Ratz...ho Hockey. Hope all is well with everyone!

Go Team School Year Starts

Navarre

No comments:

Post a Comment