Saturday, December 18, 2010

17th, 18th, 19th

Well, It was a very nice weekend. Let me start with Friday.

FRIDAY:
I lost my wallet and phone on Thursday and found them both ...thanks Molly. School went well. At times, there are classes that get under my skin and I do not want to go. The students are difficult and I end up with little patience. The academics went well. I appreciate all of the students, players, friends, and family who gave me birthday wishes. Very nice! Then we went into Waukesha and played a heck of a hockey game. http://www.wisconsinprephockey.net/game/show/1048876 and also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTM6YOvL6M&feature=player_embedded

SATURDAY:
My parents arrived Friday night. We were able to hang out in the morning. My dad and I went to get a snowblower and then we went to BD's Mongolian BBQ for my mother's and my birthday lunch. It was great. My mom stayed with Adeline while Molly, Bill (dad) went to my (coaching) hockey game against Grafton, Port, Ozaukee GPO. The boys, again, put on a nice show winning 7-2 and playing very well. CM started his first varsity game and did a heck of a job. LL had his first varsity goal as a senior which was great to see.

SUNDAY:
Molly took me out for a birthday breakfast and the rest of the day can't get any better. Love you Mols!

No comments:

Post a Comment