Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Appointment tomorrow

I have got appointments tomorrow. They start at about 11 and then....you never really know how long you are going to be there. Going to bring my kindle and try to finish up the 5th book in Game of Thrones series. Hoping to hear more good news, more flexibility, and more info on how my counts and bloodwork look.

HHS Girls still unbeaten with a nice win against Port Washington tonight. I don't even want to think about the Penguins and their game 4 tomorrow. Draft for the Packers coming up, on the heels of Megatron saying if the Lions stay healthy, they will win the Superbowl. I'll believe that when I see it. Brewers with an excellent come from behind walk-off win tonight against a solid Dodgers team. Kottaras coming through huge with a 2 RBI hit to win the game in the ninth! Good luck to Alex a playoffs are going on for the Youngstown Phantoms.

Thanks for meeting us for dinner Uncle Ryan!

More to come tomorrow, Hope everyone is doing well. So a great little saying that can go with anyone fighting cancer, but specifically for Leukemia...

For Every Fight Won
For Each Battle Lost
For Those Still Fighting...
I Proudly Wear Orange

Love you all,
Tony Navarre

Other sites to check out:
Be The Match
Let Fish Walk
SO IMPORTANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment