Tuesday, February 16, 2010

KG

KG is a young man who, for the last two years, has been hanging around me. I am unsure why KG hangs around. He is frequently mean. He has no idea what the trapezoid is behind the net in hockey. He misses scoring chance after scoring chance and I don't like his hair.
He wears a yellow tie, that is often knotted incorrectly. He pouts a lot, then when I say he pouts, he gets defensive about using the word pout. He hurt his wrist. I have heard from another player on the hockey team he is a part of...and I quote, "I hate everything about him."
Do you see what I mean about this kid? Then, he puts me on the "B" team. I don't even know what that means, but it cannot be nice. In fact, only one person who I have talked to said, "Well, he is a nice person." He has a gray sleeveless sweater, which is v-neck, over his blue striped shirt; I am not a fan of this at all. He mumbles. He makes weird noises and bizarre claims all of the time. That is KG.

No comments:

Post a Comment