Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lunch today

Today, because it is Ash Wednesday, I could not eat any meat. I had Crasins, Pineapple, Vanilla/Chocolate Snack Pack, and two pieces of string cheese.
Overall, I would have to say that this is not my ideal lunch. I prefer to eat some meat.

In other news:
Luke came in today and the treaty is still in effect...although it is very rocky. He just pinched me.
Cole's behavior towards some of his team mates has become very concerning.
Griff is a naughty person.
My wife has had a pretty good day today.
7th grade volleyball begins and it should be fun.
Busy day at school: two meetings at school and lots for the students to keep up with.
Hockey ended yesterday in a disappointing fashion: two short handed goals scored against.
Loss 5-2

No comments:

Post a Comment