Friday, April 23, 2010

April 22-25

SO...last night ended with a big buzz kill. It started off great. The HHS Girls Varsity had a great game. They worked hard against a tough opponent in Menomonee Falls and capitalized early in the 2nd half for the eventual game winner 1-0.

The Brewers give one of the biggest beat downs to the Pirates in MLB history stomping the Pirates 20-0 which happens to be the largest shut-out victory since 1900.

Bryan Bulaga falls to number 23 and the Packers get a great OT for the future. I hope this guy pans out. The scouting on him had him going as high a 6th overall. Could be one of those lucky "Aaron Rodgers" picks falling right into the Packers lap.

I rush home from the soccer game to catch the 3rd overtime of the Pittsburgh Penguin game and wouldn't you know, they give up a goal which extends the series to game 6 in Ottawa. I am not liking that at all. Ottawa will be tough at home, coming off a huge win in Pittsburgh, both teams excited, home crowd support....I hope the Penguins are ready to play.

As for the rest of the weekend: Tonight I am cleaning house and watching the Brewers beat up on the Chicago "dirt bags" Cubs at Miller Park. My parents are coming in late to drop off some of my things, and then we are off to Appleton on Saturday for some cards and a baby shower. Who knows what fun things will happen after that! I am looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend.

GO PENGUINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment