Monday, March 12, 2012

What a week...What a weekend!!

So, the good news is, during the appointment on Friday, Molly and I were told that I am at 100% donor marrow. Today is officially day 100 as well.

Great quotes from the doctor:
"You are ahead of the game."
"With how bad your lungs were, you are better than I would have thought."
"You are over the first hurdle."

Great words from our excellent doctor! It feels very weird that today is day 100, almost 1 year to the date that I was diagnosed. What a long and crazy road it has been. I am looking forward to getting things back to normal. I am feeling good, I have not had any fevers, and have been able to spend a few days with Adeline without completely exhausting myself. My dad always said he wanted me to have a child just like I was....well, Adeline certainly has the energy, she likes to eat, and hasn't been sleeping great. Although she whines a lot and that is more Molly. HAHAHA Kidding.

Things have been going very well. Getting ready for the Brewers season to start and the girls soccer season starts soon as well. Hope everyone is great!
Tony

1 comment: