Monday, October 24, 2011

Over the Weekend

Man, those darn Badgers! Can't believe they lost, and can't believe they lost on that stinkin' hail mary pass! Unbelievable, now I have to sit around and watch the dumb replay over and over again.

Packers beat the Vikings and that is always good..."Records go out the window for that game, just do not like losing to the Vikings, then you have to hear about it all week." Danny Mac ... I totally agree.

The Homestead Hockey Trivia night went well, they were able to include me, via Skype, in some of the festivities. Thanks to everyone who helped with that! Tonight, there is a light the lantern event, should be really cool.

In Cancer news, I also had a fever on Sunday and had a brief trip to the ER in Froedtert. All things turned out ok. I am now in the Grafton Hospital getting some IV therapy...meaning, I need blood and platelets. I think that the blood and platelets will really help, as I have been a little run down the last 2 days. Again, Friday is the important day with a lung test and a CT scan....those both need to go well for us to move forward. PRAY HOPE

Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment