Monday, October 24, 2011

Same Day ... Two Blogs ... Whoa

Well, here I sit at Froedtert again....back with a bacterial infection. Not the way I wanted to spend the week, but its better than dying of cancer! They think that the infection is similar to an infection I have had before. The docs feel they caught it early and that with some antibiotics, they will be able to take care of thing. However, with this being a blood bacteria, they will have to stick me (thats the technical term for poke me with needles to get blood draws and cultures and blood counts and stuff). No biggie, I just had a guy from the IV team draw cultures and he did a great job! I guess if you do it all day everyday, they have to get better at doing it right. The horrors of donating blood way back in high school rear their ugly heads!! Don't think anyone is going to be wanting my blood anytime soon. I can see the conversation now ...

ME:
Hey guy, need some blood, its chock full of platelets and neutrophils and leukemia and red blood cells.
GUY: Uhhh, what was that third thing you said?

ALRIGHT---Big try....can I get a video to work on my blog....we shall see.

OK, It does not work for some reason, maybe someday I'll get the drive to figure that out, my next attempt will be to put the blog video on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Tony, it really was great you donated blood in high school...however, if I remember correctly: A. You got out of MY class and B. They fed you doughnuts! Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete