Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Coming Up In a Town Somewhere...Actually Milwaukee


The plan this week is to stay healthy until my appointments on Friday. After those tests I will have more information about the transplant and the dates. I have a bone marrow biopsy which checks on how much disease I have at this time, I have a MUGA test, which checks on the amount of blood that is pumped through my heart by injecting some radioactive blood stuff into me. Some blood will be drawn to check on all the levels. Finally, more CT scans. I know they have to get my shoulders, chest and another spot...not sure where...three scans.

Halloween came and went. We had a lot of fun with Adeline. She was a giraffe one day and a pumpkin the next day. Molly went as a Badger hockey fan....how original. I was very creative and went as a cancer patient...as soon above. My favorite costume of the season had to be my friends Thane and Wendy, who, always very creative, went as the Leg Lamp and Fragile Box from A Christmas Story. CLASSIC!

A good weekend with the Packers remaining unbeaten. The Penguins are winning despite their numerous injuries. I made a good trade in my fantasy football league. I am in third place in a another. Fantasy hockey is going well, some good competition.

That is the whole update I believe. Hope this finds everyone well and happy... Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment