Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day -3

Another day of blood and chemo at Froedtert. Basically, what that means is that I get there, give about 3 or 4 viles of blood, go up one floor to the Day hospital, they take me back and hook me up to an IV, and then commence with the anti nausea medicines, the fluids and the chemotherapy drugs. I feel good, no side effects, and am anxiously awaiting tomorrow, when I am checked in for inpatient. I got to see my Transplant doctor once again and all went well. Dr. Palmer (she) is really good at answering questions and being on top of things. Really really happy with how things have gone with her.

As my family spent Thanksgiving in Port, we took some fun pictures of the meal preparations and I figured I could share some of them here.Our first attempt at the Thanksgiving dinner turned out pretty well I think.

The Packers were playing well, and we timed all of our food and football watching and napping perfectly.
Adeline was very into the Packer game, cheering for the Pack on many occasions.Food time fit perfectly into halftime and we enjoyed the Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, and green bean casserole.
Adeline got into the tub with her PJ's and diapers on before mom had the chance to catch her. All was fine, minus the changing out of the clothes again and an extremely heavy diaper.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as awesome as ours and that this post finds everyone happy and healthy.
Tony, Molly, and Adie

3 comments:

  1. If you're using a Miller Lite collector's cup to give your 1 year old daughter a bath, you might be from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she wants to get in the tub with all her clothes on, she might want to become a swimmer! Yippee!!!!

    ReplyDelete