Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 80

Over the weekend and through the Tuesday I have been feeling pretty darn well (see, it's like the song). Friday I had a good time hanging out with the family. Molly, Adeline and I had a quiet night and went to bed relatively early. Saturday morning, my cousin Neil came by to help fix our totally broken computer. You know the one with all the family pictures and movies...ahhhh. Although, it sounds like Mr. Neil may have fixed most it. Great!!! Sunday, we had a visit from our friends from Minnesota. Brent and Lindsay were able to visit prior to their big move across country. They stayed for a few hours and took off back towards Eau Claire. My appointment today went well. They took a swab of my nose...you know the one where they shove the q-tip 15 feet up your nose and spin it around for five seconds. They did this to test three different types of viruses, to make sure I don't have them, so I will see what happens when the tests come back from that tomorrow. I did not cry or sneeze at all when they shoved the q-tip up up up (HA! Did so). I think that stuff touched my brain!

Finally, wishing good luck to the state hockey teams. Homestead play against Brookfield tonight in the sectional semi final at Ozaukee Ice Center and Eau Claire Memorial play against Chequamegon/Phillips. Work hard gentleman, hope to see you both at the State tournament.

Check it out at Wisconsin Prep Hockey

Hope this finds you healthy and happy!!!
Tony Navarre

No comments:

Post a Comment