Friday, February 17, 2012

What a Great Week

On Tuesday, I had a great doctor appointment. I got a lot of questions answered about the disease as I continue through the next 30 days or so. Actually we are on day 76 of 100. When I reach 100 days, I will have a large work up including a lung function test, a bone marrow biopsy, and additional blood drawn. Hopefully, I will find out more about the long term after this work up. I also got to see my buddy Thane. After my appointments, I was able to stop in Bayside and have lunch with Nancy H. Great sloppy joes, awesome dessert, and incredible conversation. Hopefully, I will have more chances to do that. There was also a balloon and candy to make Adeline happy. Wednesday I headed to the rink and was able to skate and watch game film as the state hockey playoffs near. Thursday was a great day, I was able to go to Homestead and say thank you for all that they have done for me. My doctor said that as long as I didn't stay, and had my usual gloves and mask on, that I could stop in. It was great to see everyone and be back, even if for just a moment!!! Friday, I was able to watch video again as the hockey boys won their game against Germantown and now await a challenger (Brookfield Stars or Cederburg Bulldogs). Hopefully the boys will play well and make all the hard work over the last 4 years worth it.
Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy!!!
Tony

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your continued updates and the wonderful news of your upward progress. I've said it before but you are truly inspirational.

    Continued prayers from our family to yours.

    The Schiman Family

    ReplyDelete