Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekly Update...

See what happens when I get out of the hospital...I lax on my blogs-man-ship. Day 68 (my count, I think that's right)

So, the latest news is that I have been released to my own home and I am able to be on my own. My mom went home on Tuesday and yesterday was my first official day on my own. It has gone well. I love my mom, but it is great to be back in Port on my own. Well, on my own until Molly and Adeline get home from school. I know for sure that I get a bone marrow biopsy on or very near day 100. Up to that point, things look good. I feel good, I have been taking my temperature on a regular basis and my blood work has all come back "good" or "as expected" so that has been very good. My hemoglobin, hematocrit, and white blood cells seem to be functioning normally.
It is good to be home, there are not many more steps to, hopefully, getting my life back to normal.

1: Biopsy
2: Regular Dr. checkups
3: Life style changes (wash hands, stay away from sick people, sanitize)
4: No more sunlight...or rather, much more careful in the sun
5: Keep clear of dirt...there goes my floral career

Hope this finds everyone happy and healthy!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment