Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Appointment...Day #38

Things are still going well on the GVHD front. Still no fevers, no GI problems and no rashes. (The three things that I am supposed to look for everyday) It gets a little monotonous checking my temperature four or five times a day...but, if that is what it takes, what can you do? So far, the 'hometel' has been pretty much as expected. Lots of rest, exercise, and watching TV. I know, I know, you are sooo jealous of how AWESOME my days are! I will update my blog for today after my doctors appointments and keep up with any changes. Also, Molly is going to run the Green Bay 1/2 marathon and is participating in Team in Training. To support her in this Marathon, click the Team in Training link for more details. Team in Training supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

HHS Hockey is one game down in conference and one win with a victory last night over Germantown. Again, if you are up for some great hockey, check out the Highlander Classic.

Hope everyone has a great day...future blog to come post appointments.
Tony

1 comment: