Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day #38 continued

So, post Leukemia appointments wrap up:
-Thing went very well
-Blood work looks great, no concerns
-Need to keep piling in the magnesium and phosphorus
-Dr. Palmer will see me next Friday and I will have a more informative appointment

Non-cancer related (as you can tell from the obvious pictures of Cancer blood and non cancer blood):
- Good luck tonight Homestead Hockey against Cedarburg! Go get em' boys, have yet to beat Cedarburg as a part of the Varsity...sooo, I guess to this point, I will miss it again, because I am confident in you guys tonight!!
-Adeline got glasses today, not enjoying them at all!


Helpful links:
Leukemia Lymphoma Society
Team in Training
Caring Bridge
Highlander Classic
Ozaukee Ice Center

Hope everyone has a great night,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment