Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday

Adeline was the morning alarm going off at 5:45am. I am still not sleeping very well, so this was not a welcomed event. Thankfully, my fantastic wife got up with Adeline and they played and went for a walk and a drive until 8:30! So lucky. I didn't sleep great through that 3 1/2 hours, but it was well worth it!! After getting up and enjoying my oatmeal, pomegranate juice, and green tea for the day (good for magnesium and potassium) I played with Adeline for a little while and watched some television. We took a drive to pass some time and came back to the 'hometel.' Molly and I played some poker and a game of cribbage....I lost both. Finally, we decided on a BWW dinner. We took a drive there to pick up our order and enjoyed some wings. We are again listening to the Badger Hockey team taking on Alaska-Anchorage. Good luck to the Putnum Ratz ; they are at the US Pond Hockey Championships on Lake Nakomis! I usually play...unfortunately, I couldn't make the trip this year. But, next year I'll be ready!! Adeline took a bath and hit the pack and play while Mols and I listened to the end of the Badger game and I lost a couple more game of cribbage. This coming week I hope to get to the rink a few more times and keep getting the leg strength up. I will also make sure to get the arms going and do YOGA at least two times this week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment