Monday, December 12, 2011

Day +9

Feeling pretty run down. Right in the middle of where I am supposed to be at worst. I don't really feel too bad, just very tired.

A Madrigal Group from Wisconsin Lutheran sang and it was very nice. I am not sure whether it was a brother or a father or what their relation is, but the patient was sitting near the front and the visitors came in late. Two people in front moved so that the visitors could sit by the patient up front. The "brother" sat next to his "brother" on a too small couch and listened together to the music. That made me feel really good. It made me think of all the people who have sat with me through all the difficult times. Thank you everyone for staying by my side through this experience, I know I am a better person because of it and because of you.

T

2 comments:

  1. and, dear Tony...we are better having known you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,

    Been fun watching the Pack dominate, huh? Hopefully watching them is giving you an extra boost of energy during your fight. Keep up the good fight, you're in my thoughts and prayers every day.

    Trevor

    ReplyDelete