Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Years Resolutions

This is a list of things that I am going to try to do, or things to avoid this coming 2012...

- A temperature consistently below 104 degrees
- 1 fewer coma
- 4 less surgeries
- 10 fewer chest tubes
- 200 fewer days in the hospital
- 600 fewer meals made by a hospital
- Start less than 1/2 of my conversations with the question regarding the consistency of my bowel movements
- 9 out of 10 Visits from friends and family will not involve gowns and rubber gloves (that still leaves 1 out of 10 that will still involve them :)
- At least 1 Herbal T and nB' concert in 2012
- One family vacation that does not take place in Milwaukee or involve the Residence Inn (although they have been great, highly recommend the Residence Inn - Glendale)
- Use a mask only 5% percent of the time when greeting someone...including Halloween
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Somewhat off from others new years resolutions, I am going to gain some weight in muscle rather than lose weight
- Get my lungs back in shape...somewhat, lets not get too excited here

Enjoy the New Year everyone...I know I am looking forward to 2012!
Tony

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty solid list. A VERY happy New Year to you, Molly, and Adeline!

    ReplyDelete