Sunday, December 25, 2011

GO PACK GO

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope the last two days have been as good for you as they have been for me.

Feeling great, no fevers, or GI stuff, still some congestion...but everything feels good so far. Christmas went very well, Adeline got some fun presents, although she still likes to play with kleenex and remote controls more than anything else. Most of the presents Molly and I did before I went into the hospital, thinking that I would not be out before Christmas. We hope everyone had a great day. We were able to watch some Christmas movies (A Christmas Story, Home Alone), we had some great food given to us by our good friend Nancy, we watched Adie play, we played some games, and now we are enjoying the Packers Bears game. Fun to have some football to watch on Christmas.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy on this Dec. 25th!!
Tony Navarre

No comments:

Post a Comment