Friday, December 16, 2011

Time Travel to Day +13

Sorry folks! The truck I told you all about around Day +4 (Dec. 7) struck me on about Day +7 (Dec. 10) and lasted through about Day +12 (Dec. 15). I was incredibly sore, tired, and in pain Tuesday and Wednesday. For some reason my back flared up and I had headaches about as bad...I compare them to the headaches I had when I had my lumbar puncture....basically when they drained the fluid from my head and my brain shrunk. AWESOME!!! All you hockey people are thinking...I thought he seemed a little small brained. At any rate, my counts are returning and so is my health. Some of the nurses even said I should consider myself cancer free now that my counts are returning. Very cool thought to have! Not sure how much longer I will be in the hospital, but Molly and I are searching for living arrangements near Froedtert. We have a few leads and thank everyone for checking into things for us. It is very helpful. Hopefully, I will not be neglecting my blog duties any longer :) Good luck to HHS hockey tonight as well as Youngstown Phantoms. Get wins tonight boys!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment