Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day +14 December 17th


Turned 30 today! Wow, who knew 29 years old would be so danged hard, 30 is going to be a walk in the park! Thank you to everyone who has called, texted, skyped, FB messaged! I feel the love...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4CWCXirZ8. Happy birthday to my Mom as well!

Today has gone pretty well, walked a mile already, knee is a bit sore. Watched some college football, used the Kindle, had some non-hospital food...awesome. Molly was able to visit for most of the day. Hockey team skyped this morning after a nice win last night (both JV and V) and have another game this afternoon. Aside from the congestion, sinuses, I feel about as good as can be expected. Still don't have a day for discharge, but feeling good is the first step to that. Hope everyone else is doing well, GO PACK tomorrow against the Chiefs!

Tony

6 comments:

  1. A very, very happy birthday to you Tony! We are so excited you're feeling better and the white blood cell count is climbing. All the best my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Justin and why do you have his cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony,

    Happy Birthday! Yes, 30 should be a walk in the park! Wishing you the best possible this coming year,

    Delia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ted! Can't wait to get back on the field!

    Justin is my biot*%! HAHA, no, I just liked the 30 cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! You have been in my thoughts and prayers! Remember a year ago our Pre-Alg classes were trying to guess your age? That was a funny day! I miss you!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was unreal, what was the final, they thought I was 48 or something?

    ReplyDelete