Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting things figured out! This is a silly Blog

Counts down to zero...lets start pumping some of those healthy white blood cells out there. Crazy how exhausted I am today. Probably over tired and feeling weird with the drugs in my system. I did go for a couple of long walks, which went a little better. My knee is still very sore, but they have some ides on how they may be able to work with that. I do need to be ready to come back. Come back to teaching, coaching, and playing in the mens hockey and soccer leagues, softball...all that fun stuff. So I made a comeback commercial in my mind about coming back to the new OIC!

Dominate the Mens League at Ozaukee Ice....I have a tagline/intro that I have been putting together for the boys over at OIC.

Start: Very quiet music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hGHnXPEi4
I roll up to New OIC in my fly new Bentley that was given to me by Tenacious D for rocking so hard against Leukemia. Some rock opera starts softly in the background.
Just as the music get faster, the cool movie voice guy says...." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPMvj_xejg
"Theres a NEW RINK."
(BOOM BOOM: explosions of noise and excitement)

"There is New Ice" (BOOM BOOM: A Fireball that looks like an Emperor Penguin)


And now....after returning from the far reaches of the earth to collect a dolphin's tears, an ice diamond from the center of a glacier, a black widow spider who can speak her name but we can't understand it cause its spider talk, and finally a piece of moon rock from the moon...you have

THE Same old Navvy!!

Oh well, all joking aside, I still have really bad stomach cramps and am getting some pretty good headaches due to the anti-rejection drugs. Making me feel pretty tired.

Good luck to all those with games and plans this weekend, I hope they go great...by the middle of next week, I should be on the road to recovery!

2 comments:

  1. Tony,
    All things aside, the fly new Bentley is not nearly as cool as the dolphin's tear, the ice diamond and the Black widow spider speaking her name. That was creative genius. I can totally see the commercial. Check out "Animoto." You could create it there.

    Hope this beautiful, sunny Saturday finds you a tiny bit better.

    Charla Papendorf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog, Tony! You get an A+ for creativity!!! I'm beginning to believe there is nothing you can't or won't accomplish. Hang in there...the best is yet to come!

    Krisan (Vine) Hug

    ReplyDelete