Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day +3

Like the Packers, I am still trucking. Today was much like yesterday. I did get out and do another 2 miles of walking, although my knee has been very sore. Tomorrow, I hope to get out of the room a couple more times, but the tired feelings are really starting to take hold. I am supposed to really get hit by it by Thursday or Friday. My PICC line dressing was changed today as well, so that all looks good and clean.

Adeline is doing better and is at home with Molly. Thank heavens.

Thanks to all of my friends who put up with my facebook requests for silly games and what not, gives me something to stay occupied with while I am here. Also getting a good amount of reading done, so thanks again to my family for my Kindle, it is working great.

No comments:

Post a Comment