Friday, December 2, 2011

Day -1 ... Tomorrows the BIG DAY!

So, down to the last day...actually...before transplant. I figured less words and more pictures. There is no way of ever putting into words all of the support I have gotten. I am blessed! No order to this, just thrown together for all to see.

Futbol vs. Football game at Homestead High School. Kids did an amazing job organizing it!

For some reason my buddy Brent always has a decent picture of me up on his wall, along with his parents and many other members of the Eau Claire community, they put on an awesome event at Happy Hollow in EC.

The HHS students are amazing wherever they may be!

Catfish will be back at the Rubber Classic Golf Event in Antigo as soon as possible!!!

A big thanks to Ernie for setting up Operation Wish Lantern in Mequon. Beautiful!
So cool!!
Another great picture of the event in Eau Claire at Happy Hollow.
The soccer teams in Eau Claire (North and Memorial) put on a great game, all dressed in orange, the Leukemia color and decorated the field with orange ribbons, jerseys, and shirts!
The Navarre Game shirt has made it all the way to Isreal on the back of an awesome student!
More great students and players! HHS is a wonderful place to be!
The family gathered at the EC Memorial North game. Looking good!
The Bracelets were a very cool idea, it is great to see them pop up in pictures all over!
Winnie Underhill is all set for the Navarre Walk in Green Bay tomorrow, fittingly, about the same time that I will be getting my donor cells!! Awesome.
Thane and Nick made sure Navarre got to a Packer game this year...one of the first times I will be unable to physically see Da' Packers play in probably more than a decade. Thanks guys!
My friends in MN put on the Navarre shirts for a stairwalk...not sure how many flights of stairs they went up and down, but it was A LOT!!

UP UP UP

Another shot of the great students at Homestead High School, one of the most caring and amazing schools around!
My buddies from Eau Claire also set up a great 3 on 3 hockey event at Hobbs Ice Arena. My friends switched off wearing the Navarre jersey.
One of the hardest parts of this has been missing my friends weddings. So hard not to be there with them when they stood by me. However, they did remember to get a Navarre shirt in on the action. I hope it had a beer!
Finally, whats it all about? Getting healthy so that I can watch my baby girl grow up. Even she showed me some love with her one-sie.

THANK YOU EVERYONE....I love you all so much....my family can never repay you all.

Tony

3 comments:

  1. I love these pics! You clearly have so many people who are crazy about you, Tony :) How can I get a Navarre bracelet??

    Tons of love! Good luck tomorrow!!!

    Bethany Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. An infinite amount of love and support from so many wonderful people for one great guy and his beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and blessings continue each and every day. It's been a long haul but your perseverance, determination, faith and hope are truly and inspiration and motivate us to try to motivate you. All our thoughts and prayers especially tomorrow, with love, the Schiman Family (Sara,Amy,Leah,Nanci and David)

    ReplyDelete