Saturday, December 3, 2011

DAY 0 ... Blog 1

The process has begun....sort of.

Froedtert has to check on my blood levels: drugs in my system, how much anti rejection drugs are going through the veins, get my anti fungal, viral, biotics in me and monitor my blood pressure, temperature and heart rate. The cells flew in late last night and they will be ready to infuse sometime this morning, in the next 2 hours.

I am having a light breakfast this morning, as I am feeling the chemo a bit more today than I did yesterday. A little tired, sore throat, upset stomach...however, nothing to be worried about. After breakfast I was thinking about taking a quick walk and shower in case I feel crumby later.

As today is the day, I think I am going to try to Blog before, during and after the transplant, but who knows if that is wishful thinking or what. Good luck to my HHS Hockey boys today against ND Academy. Thank you very much to everyone who is participating in the Be the Match walk in Green Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment